Thursday, November 3, 2011

Counting Down to One

Tomorrow is the day! It is exciting and kind of scary to say the least.

Earlier today we had a meeting with Kelsey's new teacher. I think she is a good fit, and I did my usual ticking off items I needed clarification on that were on my list, and she had answers for everything. Ironically they had planned a whole school field trip, which was also to Riley's Farm. I guess we're already in sync. I'm pretty confident that we can do this. :)

On another note, her current teacher is so awesome that she had Kelsey be star of the week in her class so that she could have an opportunity before she left. Kelsey has been completely thrilled by this all week long, and has had a ball sharing her Fancy Nancy doll, Princess Celestia, My Little Ponies, and Mermaids I bought her on a whim at the dollar store. She has been sharing all sorts of things with her class-mates. I cannot thank her teacher enough for everything.

I just finished her last bit of homework with her, and then that's it, dinner, bed, and her last day. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment