Saturday, February 18, 2012

insert excuse here

So yet again, I have not updated my blog. Last week with minor exception to seeing my friend Megan, was just a plain old fashioned week of crapola. What can I say? It happens to everyone, so I won't complain. But it did result in me not posting all the pics I took or the videos or fun stuff. Here's why


Let me break it down for you....

Things I do not excel at:

Time Management

Creativity under stress

The ability to multitask well in all areas 
( let's just face it one of those things is always going to get the crap end of that stick. This week that happened to laundry and my blog... on the plus side I had made dinner most of the week. :)


So now that we've cleared that up I should mention I have moved past feeling like The Hulk, and do not want to smash everything to bits. This is good, and therefore I consider this a victory. 

Oh, and we did do home-school, so the government cannot come repossess my kids yet....
(that was a joke, mom)



In the meantime I have a lot of neat activities I am currently prepping for and cannot wait to show them on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment