Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretending to Shop at the Grocery Store...

So real quick:

More math, learning how to use money to pay for items (this was my version of an at home grocery store, the lesson plan called for sticking price stickers on empty food containers, but then I would have to clean them out, or I would have to tape back together the ones already broken down for recycling. So yeah, um No thanks. That was more prep work than I wanted to do, so instead I did this.) I printed out simple things to buy, then drew a grocery store back drop in the morning while she was working on her dailies. (Calendar Journal, and Number of the Day sheets)


Down below more rainbow math. She really likes it.



Language Arts, Y as a vowel and Soft "G"


Oops, there's a cat on my school work, and she won't get off. She really wouldn't either. She laid down right on it. That fat cat is actually kind of hard to move, girth and all.


Keira made a sad cat. She didn't mean to though, she was upset about it, but then found it amusing that the cat was sad.


So she drew a happy cat on the back.


Kelsey reading from her LA curriculum. Then we do comprehension exercises.


Part of our History Lesson


Video of Rainbow Math



Video of the Grocery Store project.


I was prepping tomorrow's math lesson while waiting for the videos to load, hopefully they will work. If they don't well, I am NOT fixing them tonight. Then end. Now time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment