Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Huntington Gardens

You simply cannot take a bad photo in this place. It is THAT beautiful. My first experience at The Huntington was when my step-mom took the girls and I over winter break since she had a membership. It was, to say the least, just amazing. It most certainly kicked the sad behind of my membership to the San Diego Botanical Gardens, that's for sure! It was so fun, we went back for the Chinese New Year celebration with the kids on our anniversary. So what do you do when you have kids and beautiful scenery and everyone is having a great time? You take pictures! Bucket loads of them! Without further adieu:


























Had they been older I would have taken them into the art galleries and the library there, but the finer things of life are probably best still out of reach for my bag of screaming banshees as of yet. Though, I highly recommend it! 
The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment