Wednesday, March 21, 2012

w00t! New classroom!

First, we had lunch at Mortony's. Kelsey would tell you they have the cheesiest Mac n' Cheese.

What I will tell you is it feels like the love child of Panera and Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill. The decor is mostly Panera, but the music was Celine Dion. It was a strange marriage of genres to say the least. 


Kelsey working on her sums of 10, on our new chalkboard!!! (Special shout out to my stepmom for snagging that enormous piece of awesomeness!)









Keira with her science project. It was a mobile based on these two Pinterest ideas: 


A closer look.


Kelsey's version for her Botanist Notebook.


So I moved my classroom into the old playroom. We just needed more space. I love it!


Keira's computer, our silly globe, my hanging word wall, ect.


Their desks, and mine. You can see how brilliant I am since only bright white lights illuminate from wherever I have been....... Of course it could also just be the light from the window.

Our word families hundred chart, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment